1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Animated Txt Msg Help

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by YOBZack, Jan 25, 2011.

1. YOBZack

YOBZack New Member

Ok so the Droid does not have the Best Text messaging out there for sure. I downloaded Chomp. This is OK but when I recv a txt msg that has a picture with maybe sound & a saying it scrolls through & off my screen. I have not found a way to pause it & I cant figure out why it takes 2 pages the first is typically the attached picture the other is the saying under the picture. The verbage that goes with the picture. I have looked in Chomp settings & cant find anyting that controls this type of issue.

Does anyone have a better solution for the Animated Video/txt message problem the Droids have.

Original Droid Version 2.2.1

Anyone thoughts or ideas?
Search tags for this page
adult emoticons for android text messages
adult sex smiley icons for texting

adult smileys for android

adult text smileys for android

android sex emoticons

android sex smileys

animated dirty text messages
animated sex emotions for android
emoticon adults sex android