Request Thread

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OK, I got the frame and systemui pretty much done for this. Just waiting on a ROM I like to finalize it and get it out there. I will probably fix the blinker on Gtalk today and somethign else in there that I completely forget what it is at the moment so... Im looking for something to do.

You name the app and you can choose inverted or transparent. Only app that I probably wont do cause its a finiky b word is the market. From there I will let you know if I need screen shots or if its something I use or can use and figure out. This is, so you know... free. Its not a pay for a requested app thing. I figure, everyone gets an app they use, I get more out there and I get a little more experience tinkering.

Thanks.

(Plus theres three 7 year old girls spending the night here with my daughter and I need an excuse to go away....lol)

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok back to just my two kids but, cause I'm a nice guy, I'll still take requests..lol :)

TMFGO45

Reaction score
Think we can get Google Voice inverted?

Swyped from my Galaxy Nexus (Codename Android 1.1.4, franco.Kernel #13, Hotplug On, Inverted Gapps, Natemz Mod w/ Fast Glow, Nova Launcher #12, 1200/350 UV'ed) in Tapatalk Pro!

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
People keep asking me for Voice and no has ever responded to my reply (that means it works probably..lol) On my phone, stock.. Voice is version 0.4.2.38 which, is the exact same version I was running on my Bionic for Gingerbread. B-Boy has that inverted and in multiple colors I believe.. check that out it should work just fine.

TMFGO45

Reaction score
People keep asking me for Voice and no has ever responded to my reply (that means it works probably..lol) On my phone, stock.. Voice is version 0.4.2.38 which, is the exact same version I was running on my Bionic for Gingerbread. B-Boy has that inverted and in multiple colors I believe.. check that out it should work just fine.

Can you point me in the right direction for his post?

EDIT: My Google Voice version matches...so hopefully it will indeed work....once I find it :)

Swyped from my Galaxy Nexus (Codename Android 1.1.4, franco.Kernel #13, Hotplug On, Inverted Gapps, Natemz Mod w/ Fast Glow, Nova Launcher #12, 1200/350 UV'ed) in Tapatalk Pro!