GTalk tp76 style(thats's inverted for those not in the know... black bg, white text

TMFGO45

Reaction score
I made it......

Anyway, is this newest Talk the one with the status and cursor updates? The one named gtalk inverse? And it's for 4.0.3?

Swyped from my Galaxy Nexus (Codename Android 1.1.1, franco.Kernel, NateModz w/ fast glow, Inverted Gapps, Nova Launcher, 1200/350) in Tapatalk Pro!

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
no I'm a slacker. I only did the cursor on MMS so far :(

TMFGO45

Reaction score
no I'm a slacker. I only did the cursor on MMS so far :(

Okay I will be waiting patiently...

Swyped from my Galaxy Nexus (Codename Android 1.1.1, franco.Kernel, NateModz w/ fast glow, Inverted Gapps, Nova Launcher, 1200/350) in Tapatalk Pro!

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
After much delay and making BBoy help me.. the GTalk blinker is frigging WHITE! I have updated 4.0.2 but, i shall be updating 4.0.3 tomorrow as well as trying to find the popup background without involving the framework like I did on my phone.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I can tell you that it would have been done but, last Friday I totalled my car due to ice on the roads and my car + ice = fail. So, Ive been spending the last couple days searching the intrawebz looking for its replacement. I have to drive my but to S. Carolina from Ohio but, today, I found it.

boshot

Reaction score
Oh OK, that sounds bad..
First sort out the things you've to do.. the gtalk update is not that important.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ha.. I was trying to sound mean if I did.. I was just givin an update. I was working on GTalk last night.. took me 2 hours to hunt down the stupid menu popup. Now I gotta get with BBoy to figure out how to redirect gtalk away from those 2 framework images so it can be fully independent. Hopefully tonight I can knock that out and then finish my theme. I went ahead and installed what I had so for to check it out... its looking nice if you like neon.

wow.. i should check my spelling... I was NOT...trying...emphasis on not.

Last edited:
OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
boshot.. come back and read my previous post please..lol as u can see i totally messed it up!

boshot

Reaction score
boshot.. come back and read my previous post please..lol as u can see i totally messed it up!

No problem..
Although there was no "NOT" in front of trying, I interpreted it that way on my first read. Like I would have known that you forgot a word.. :)

Last edited:
OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
4.0.3 is now as upto date as 4.0.2 with the fun white blinker and whatnot. Been silent.. but been busy.. lots coming..soon.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Thanks for the update xhape!!