(req)BlueSniff/BlueBug(req)

maxwar2

Reaction score
So I've had a discustion with somone from another forum about this, bluebug/bluesniff is a bluetooth 'hacking' tool that pretty much is a trojan for phones..I have one, but the moto droid can not run java apps.

Can somone make an .apk bluetooth hacking program, or convert java to apk.

I don't know a lot about mobile so correct me if I'm wrong.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sooo, hopefully I am reading this correctly... you want to be a total jackass huh?

OP
M

maxwar2

Reaction score
I don't know any reasons for what it would be done with, rather then wasting somones time think before you post, and for educational purposes.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well, I didn't quite understand that reply sir... but I must say that if you want someone to make you an app of code that is basically "pretty much is a trojan for phones" for the android phone I would "for educational purposes" rather call you out as being a jerk rather than a constructive addition to our community. :) meow

Droid_3.0

Reaction score
sounds like some one wants some revenge also im pretty sure this is agents form rules and CoughIllegalCough

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."