replacement battery and external charger

Reaction score
Verizon had an official extended battery for the bionic when it came out. I ordered an external charger of ebay with some really horrible batteries. I mainly swapped between the extended battery and the stock. Had anyone ordered an extended battery? I saw the 6400 mah battery, but I do not want to spend a hundred dollars. Thanks.

DroidMoose

Reaction score
Bump!
I am looking for non-oem battery info. Ordered 3+charger from Amazon and hope they are decent, but not expecting as good as original battery. I am sure I will buy more batteries in the coming months!

DroidMoose

Reaction score

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Still looking for more info. I am currently testing the batteries I ordered form here:
Amazon.com: Yesoo Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II N7100 3500mAh 3X Replacement Battery with Stand up replacement wall charger, Exclusive Aluminum Touch Pen, Black And Green Key Chain Kit: Cell Phones & Accessories
Can not complain for the price. Batterie so far is draining faster than original which is expected. I wold love to hear of a more solid battery alternative.

How is Onite?
How is Hyperion?
etc?

Why not oem?

Check out my post on other thread.

Battery rocks... Make sure you register your phones on Samsung website.. They will send you email with 50% code to purchase accessories.. Up to 10 allowed.. I picked up 2 batteries for $50

《Take Note2 BK's here..》

pizza3

Reaction score
As noted on another thread I ordered a 4200 mah "Gold" battery on ebay. It was the biggest battery I could find that still fit within the original case. Should get it by Monday. I'll keep this updated if anyone is interested.

Caesars

Reaction score
Interested to see the 4200 results lol, Samsung.com also has the dock chargers back in stock and half off with the coupon.

Return of the Android

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I received both batteries yesterday from Samsung.. Charger is shipped. I may never put this phone down.. Haha

《Take Note2 BK's here..》

Caesars

Reaction score
I'm with you lol, besides work, it's on all the time lol.

Return of the Android

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I received both batteries yesterday from Samsung.. Charger is shipped. I may never put this phone down.. Haha

《Take Note2 BK's here..》

I received the charger today and of course I didn't pay attention... It comes with a battery.. So now I have a charger and 3 spare... Battery anyone? :D

《Take Note2 BK's here..》

DroidMoose

Reaction score
I received the charger today and of course I didn't pay attention... It comes with a battery.. So now I have a charger and 3 spare... Battery anyone? :D

《Take Note2 BK's here..》
At 50% off probably the best deal in the N2 accessories. I am trying to decide if I want to order 1 or 2 of those charger/batteries. The 3 non-oem batteries I bought cheap seem good..very good for $15.

Is the charger just a stand for the phone and not actually a charger? That is what it looks like, but wanted to confirm. I now it has an actual battery charger on it, but does not charge the phone I think.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
At 50% off probably the best deal in the N2 accessories. I am trying to decide if I want to order 1 or 2 of those charger/batteries. The 3 non-oem batteries I bought cheap seem good..very good for $15.

Is the charger just a stand for the phone and not actually a charger? That is what it looks like, but wanted to confirm. I now it has an actual battery charger on it, but does not charge the phone I think.

It's just a stand which I don't plan on putting my phone on.. Prices were good so no complaints.. Let us know how the $15 ones hold charge...

《Take Note2 BK's here..》

S

shooting

Verizon had an official extended battery for the bionic when it came out. I ordered an external charger of ebay with some really horrible batteries. I mainly swapped between the extended battery and the stock. Had anyone ordered an extended battery? I saw the 6400 mah battery, but I do not want to spend a hundred dollars. Thanks.
I have found a 6500 mAh battery with only $12 from here. Hope this is the one you want, too. Good luck!:biggrin:

DroidMoose

Reaction score
It's just a stand which I don't plan on putting my phone on.. Prices were good so no complaints.. Let us know how the $15 ones hold charge...

《Take Note2 BK's here..》
I am showing my aftermarket battery as 14hours on battery and still have 53% discharging. I have not used my phone a ton today, but have taken photos, checked fb a few times, emailed, dl'd app, checked alerts, ran a movie briefly while surfing the web( just to see if I could-yes!- so awesome this phone!!).

I have not used my original battery in a week. Only one of the 3 aftermarket batteries. To be clear the total cost of 3 batteries was $15 and not $15 for 1. I just hope all 3 batteries are as good and not not collapse in a month etc.

Love this phone!

pizza3

Reaction score
Long lasting

Hope you'll able to read this . If you can't it says that since the last charge this Note 2 has been running 7 days, 6 hours, 32 minutes and 15 seconds and still has 11% charge left. Is this unusual? This is using an Onite 6500 mah battery that was bought on Amazon. Admittedly, it was not heavy use, no movies or Wagnerian operas but it was used mainly to call and receive and check and use email and the news and weather. I think if I pushed it I could make it to 8 days, but not much more. I assure you the phone was on the whole time and I used both 4G and wireless connections. Am I getting too much? (I am sorry if the foto is disproportionate. I couldn't help it)

Attachments

• IMG_0314-2.jpg
    IMG_0314-2.jpg
    944.2 KB · Views: 500