1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

External Battery Charger?

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by alitke, Sep 13, 2010.

1. alitke

alitke New Member

I have been surfing around the net lately and have heard a good amount of people say that for the Incredible an external charger and second battery is one of the best options as it allows the user to avoid the bump charge.

Now my question is has anyone bought one that they really like and has not ruined their battery? I have heard that some of the super cheap Chinese knock-offs will have uncontrollable charges that at times can exceed the normal charge voltage and ruin the battery.

So has anyone purchased both a secondary battery and external charger that they really like and has not ruined anything yet? I ask because I saw that on Ebay you see a large number of auctions with 2 batteries and a charger for $10 shipped. So just wondering what you guys like.
  2. atthehop

atthehop New Member

I have those and they work fine. I also have the Seidio 1750 and their charger and it charges much faster than the chinese chargers.
  3. alitke

alitke New Member

Where did you get yours at? I have been looking at prices but some sites look less than reputable compared to others. Just trying to figure out what to do as I need an external charger to avoid this stupid bump charging crap.
  4. atthehop

atthehop New Member

If you have the money but the 1750 and staand alone charger from seidioonline.com
  5. mauiblue

mauiblue New Member

I got the Seidio BCSI4-BC wall charger for my HTC batteries (1300 and 2150 mAh). Charging LED lights red when charging, lights green when charged. Got it off Amazon for about $25 shipped (if I remember correctly)
Search tags for this page
2150 mah external battery charger
droid 2 external battery charger
droid incredible battery charger
external battery charger for driod incredible 2
external battery charger for incredible 2
external battery charger for incredible 2 and battery
external battery charger for orginal droit incredable
external charger htc incredible
how to charge incredible 2 battery external
htc droid incredible external battery charger
htc incredible external battery charger