ReLTWRP recovery wiped my Android smartphone!!!

Rob Borg

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
818-300-9435
I recently installed TWRP recovery system on my Android 5.1.1 Alcatel Fierce smartphone,and found after it rebooted my phone...the Android Lollipop OS had been wiped from the system partition !!??!!

So I am basically SOL (TWRP doesn't work/play with WiFi or web surfing so...)with the Alcatel Fierce Phablet I bought on Ebay a few weeks ago...and would like any suggestions how to reflash a stock android 5.1.1,upgrade to Android 6.0,and/or links for a Android stock ROM image that can be reflashed to this smartphone...prefer an .img. or zipped QUALCOMM compatible ROM that can be copied to my sdcard since the adb driver software in Windows 7 are "flakey" (or maybe the AMD chipset,CPU are to blame??),and show that my smartphone is connected via USB port,but no android ROM flashware can see my smartphone when connected to my PC!!... : /
Thanks in advance for any / all replies!!

dr_jpeg

Reaction score
I recently installed TWRP recovery system on my Android 5.1.1 Alcatel Fierce smartphone,and found after it rebooted my phone...the Android Lollipop OS had been wiped from the system partition !!??!!

So I am basically SOL (TWRP doesn't work/play with WiFi or web surfing so...)with the Alcatel Fierce Phablet I bought on Ebay a few weeks ago...and would like any suggestions how to reflash a stock android 5.1.1,upgrade to Android 6.0,and/or links for a Android stock ROM image that can be reflashed to this smartphone...prefer an .img. or zipped QUALCOMM compatible ROM that can be copied to my sdcard since the adb driver software in Windows 7 are "flakey" (or maybe the AMD chipset,CPU are to blame??),and show that my smartphone is connected via USB port,but no android ROM flashware can see my smartphone when connected to my PC!!... : /
Thanks in advance for any / all replies!!
I don't know how to fix it, but the same thing happened to me using TWRP recovery on two different HTC phones. Luckily I was able to get warranty replacements on both phones through Verizon at no charge even though phones were rooted. I will NEVER use TWRP on another phone. Never had a problem with CWM recovery which I highly recommend.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk