[Release] Untouchable Skin by Droid DOES!!

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Link updated

This thread has been Thunder struck!!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Man I have been living under a rock cuz did not realize this was here, gotta check it out.

sent from droidforums app

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Man I have been living under a rock cuz did not realize this was here, gotta check it out.

sent from droidforums app

Haha! Let me know what you think man!

goresnet

Reaction score
Great theme! I installed, but I don't have that wicked wallpaper. Mine just went really dark grey, like a super black-crushed image. Any ideas?

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Great theme! I installed, but I don't have that wicked wallpaper. Mine just went really dark grey, like a super black-crushed image. Any ideas?

Really? Mmmm. Here's the wallpaper

goresnet

Reaction score

Ok... I downloaded the attached picture. Went into options, wallpaper, gallery, downloads... When I selected this one it asked to crop. I resided window (green by the way) to the full picture. When I applied, it flashed really quick to a tiny green square on your picture. I think the grey I was seeing was a super-cropped pic. So I did it again without adjusting the crop box, worked perfectly. But when I do it from your skin, just grey.

OK, tried it again. Resized the crop window to the full image. It worked perfectly this time. Still doesn't work with the default image in the skin. Thanks! Beautiful! Does this work with GB? I've been thinking of rooting.

Last edited:
OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Ok... I downloaded the attached picture. Went into options, wallpaper, gallery, downloads... When I selected this one it asked to crop. I resided window (green by the way) to the full picture. When I applied, it flashed really quick to a tiny green square on your picture. I think the grey I was seeing was a super-cropped pic. So I did it again without adjusting the crop box, worked perfectly. But when I do it from your skin, just grey.

OK, tried it again. Resized the crop window to the full image. It worked perfectly this time. Still doesn't work with the default image in the skin. Thanks! Beautiful! Does this work with GB? I've been thinking of rooting.

That's weird. Idk honestly man. This will not work on GB but, I am working on porting it over as we speak ;)

goresnet

Reaction score
I had been using multipicture live wallpaper, maybe that was tripping it out? Either way, it works now and it's beautiful! Looking forward to the GB port! I'll probably root next time I have a couple of days off work.

dzone67

Reaction score
Hey DD, is there any way to change the bright red highlighted items in the drop down menu?

Loud roared the dreadful Thunder!!!!!

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey DD, is there any way to change the bright red highlighted items in the drop down menu?

Decompile the skin, edit the image, recompile the skin, sign it, and install

dzone67

Reaction score
Hey DD, the link for the custom pandora directs me to a error 403 website called drop box. Is this right?

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey DD, the link for the custom pandora directs me to a error 403 website called drop box. Is this right?

The links are expired but, which one were you interested in?

dzone67

Reaction score

The links are expired but, which one were you interested in?

The Pandora themes that gives the option to change the color of pandora.

goresnet

Reaction score
While texting in landscape mode, stock sms, there is a terrible red ring around the message box. It's not present in portrait. Is it supposed to be like that?