[THEME] [Release] Red Transparent Lookout

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks I found it in the market, does it have unlimited skips? The version I have right now has unlimited skips & I'd to keep it. What other apps do you have Themed, I noticed that Trans Blue PayPal widget on the Screenshot for Pandora.

Its the free market version with the ads and skips until I can get a deal going with Pandora. Until then, the price is just a donation to me for my work and time. All of mine are also based off of an earlier build so they don't buffer, freeze, or skip songs halfway through. I have the blue Paypal almost completely transparent but can't get it all the way so that's why I haven't posted it anywhere. I have skins also in the market that work for your phone. I also am 1/2 of the brains behind the Xparent Tapatalk apps in the market. A lot of my apps are ROM specific though. What apps do you have/use?

sticktaylor

Reaction score
Its the free market version with the ads and skips until I can get a deal going with Pandora. Until then, the price is just a donation to me for my work and time. All of mine are also based off of an earlier build so they don't buffer, freeze, or skip songs halfway through. I have the blue Paypal almost completely transparent but can't get it all the way so that's why I haven't posted it anywhere. I have skins also in the market that work for your phone. I also am 1/2 of the brains behind the Xparent Tapatalk apps in the market. A lot of my apps are ROM specific though. What apps do you have/use?

I use your & b-boys Xparent Blue Tapatalk, Droid Fourms, Dropbox, & now Lookout. My Blue Transparent Market was done by Pending & Gmail, Gtalk, G+, Gvoice, XDA, Pandora where done by Fernando Sor & Bad Seed. Twitter, Google Music, GDocs, GTranslate, & GReadeder are all Inverted by rjules22 & I Themed some of the other apps I use (ESPN, Calander, MMS, Contacts, & WhatsApp, HTC Music w/Beats). Allot of the apps I've tried to fully Theme I've had difficulties with and will just make Transparent Widgets if the app has one. I looked @ your skins but none will work on my phone with Sense 3.5, but I'm always looking for some new Themed Apps (Mainly Transparent Blue) so Ima keep checking out your Threads & Market Apps....Ima get ya Pandora and see how it works out and Donate a little foe ya great work on all the Xparent Apps you've done ;)

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey thanks man! I really appreciate that! :)

Sent from my Untouchable TB using Xparent Red Tapatalk