[Release][Theme]*~*Rockin’ Rainbows*~*

mykela25

Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum mykela :D I know nothing about clockwork but blackdroid himself is dl'n it now to see what's going on.

EDIT: he just told me the dl is corrupt. I'm re-uploading it now.

Hi Corina! Thank u for the welcome!! :) Ok. I will wait patiently to see. Ive been on the same ROM since day one but I fell so in love with this theme I had to have it lol. Hope I can get it resolved. Awesome work!

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
:welcome: to the forum mykela :D I know nothing about clockwork but blackdroid himself is dl'n it now to see what's going on.

In the end it was Cakes fault :p

Sent from somewhere...

J

Johnly

SP recovery has always been the best for me. CW mod has always fubared me....do what give you success.....

mykela25

Reaction score
Try flashing SP Recovery and see if it does the same thing. I can walk you through it if need be. I didn't think files had to be renamed when using CW??

Ok, Im at my wits end. I have done everything I know of to get this installed. I switched to UD 2.1 ROM just so I cud get this theme and everytime I try to install it, I get this error (see below). Zip is renamed "update.zip" I am using RM to install. I saw another post stating they used RM and it worked fine. But I keep getting an error. Anyone know what that error means?

DroidForums junkie!

Ok, lemme re try without renaming the file first and see what happens. If it still fails I'll see if I can get SPRecovery.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That was my next guess! Excellent work btw Cakes!!!

DroidForums junkie!

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Sent from somewhere...

,,I,, :rofl3: I don't know how it suddenly corrupts itself, I know other ppl dl'd it with no problem. I'm hurrying mykela, i have a wicked slow laptop lol

mykela25

Reaction score

Sent from somewhere...

,,I,, :rofl3: I don't know how it suddenly corrupts itself, I know other ppl dl'd it with no problem. I'm hurrying mykela, i have a wicked slow laptop lol

LMAO!! Go Corina go!! I been dying to get this theme! lol

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:shocked: oh crap! Is yur phone really the Incredible? This theme is for the droid 1 :icon_eek:

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
/me whispers so mykela doesn't hear....

link fixed