[Release][Theme] Harmony for Multiple ROMs....

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Updated UD version to match updates made to CM6.0

Droidee

Reaction score
Omg I just can't wait. I downloading as we speak. Has Sneaky sbown you the modified Swype tbeme. He's amazing. I OK I have spoken enough. Ready to install my theme. I be back atcha.

Last edited by a moderator:

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
Omg I just can't wait. I downloading as we speak. Has Sneaky sbown you the modified Swype tbeme. He's amazing. I OK I have spoken enough. Ready to install my theme. I be back atcha.

its nice to see my name in your signature, it would be cool if other users of my MM swype would follow your lead, thanks....makes it all worth it.

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
sorry for double post,just letting you guys know i fixed OP with the cm 6.0 version

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think I'm retarded. Glad to have Sneaky around to fix my mistakes......lol.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

No more retarded than I felt when I couldn't find the link. LOL :)

Thanks for everything you do, glad to see the Harmony Theme being ported, it was the only real reason I tried the Miui ROM.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

No more retarded than I felt when I couldn't find the link. LOL :)

Thanks for everything you do, glad to see the Harmony Theme being ported, it was the only real reason I tried the Miui ROM.
That's so cool to hear that someone tried a ROM because of one of my themes. Thank you.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That's so cool to hear that someone tried a ROM because of one of my themes. Thank you.

No problem. You deserve it. The Cold Fusion theme was off the hook. I love everything about it. The Golden Elegance really lent itself to a Redskins theme. I change up quite often, and your themes always seem to work in one way or another.

Can't wait to see what Team Fusion releases in the future.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

No problem. You deserve it. The Cold Fusion theme was off the hook. I love everything about it. The Golden Elegance really lent itself to a Redskins theme. I change up quite often, and your themes always seem to work in one way or another.

Can't wait to see what Team Fusion releases in the future.
I hope to pool our talents to come up with something pretty spectacular. Thanks again.

Droidee

Reaction score
Sneaky you like Koo deserve to be included in sigs considering that your work should receive the acclaim earned. Wish I could do more.

1luvleegeek

Reaction score
Omg! I just got everything how I wanted with golden elegance on the new ud rom ...I come here and see this!!!!! Grrrrrr. You and ur team are just too awesome for your own good! You guys are the best.. expect a donation soon. Especially you, Kook! You are by far my fave!!

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Omg! I just got everything how I wanted with golden elegance on the new ud rom ...I come here and see this!!!!! Grrrrrr. You and ur team are just too awesome for your own good! You guys are the best.. expect a donation soon. Especially you, Kook! You are by far my fave!!
Sorry. I'll stop theming and porting my stuff if it's too much.

1luvleegeek

Reaction score
I forgot to add a side note...If you have time could you please theme wireless tether for all of your gorgeous themes?