[Release][Theme] Harmony for D1-MIUI ROM....

Wolf_Droid

Reaction score
Really love your work, I was wondering if the harmony theme that you have posted will work over miui v4? If not is there anyway you could theme the new version or maybe even theme miui v4 with cold fusion instead? Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated!

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Really love your work, I was wondering if the harmony theme that you have posted will work over miui v4? If not is there anyway you could theme the new version or maybe even theme miui v4 with cold fusion instead? Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated!
I can take a look at it..shouldn't be too tough. You have a link?

Wolf_Droid

Reaction score
Wow..I'm truly impressed! Thank you so much, that was really fast work, you're awesome.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wow..I'm truly impressed! Thank you so much, that was really fast work, you're awesome.
No worries bro (or bro-ette)....hope you enjoy it.

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
updated OP with harmony for D1-MIUI-0.10.29-v6.4, the rom changed and the theme needs to be updated to fit better but it still works

iamasongnow

Reaction score
updated OP with harmony for D1-MIUI-0.10.29-v6.4, the rom changed and the theme needs to be updated to fit better but it still works

sweet goodness, i was getting worried that this theme had been abandoned. this is the only one i've ever consistently used. i find themes to be..... cheesy. but not this one. thank you so much dude.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Hey Kook, I know others including myself, asked you this before but haven't read much response from you. Any Plans on Making more colors for this Amazing, astonishing, Classy, Theme?

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
looks sick man, good job. im diffinitly will rock this but have to much going on at the moment to flash it,lol but soon,real soon.....good job

Hey SZ, any plans on making a Swype theme to match this Theme. btw, Pm me when you can to update me on your task that you and Rola are working on w/porting Inspired to MIUI. I am Definitely looking forward to that.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wow...I didn't realize just how much in demand this stuff was. Just when I thought no one was interested any longer :D.

Hey Kook, I know others including myself, asked you this before but haven't read much response from you. Any Plans on Making more colors for this Amazing, astonishing, Classy, Theme?

Yeah...I can get working on it. I'll help out and port a couple themes to UD2.0 and go from there. Just give me some time.

looks sick man, good job. im diffinitly will rock this but have to much going on at the moment to flash it,lol but soon,real soon.....good job

Hey SZ, any plans on making a Swype theme to match this Theme. btw, Pm me when you can to update me on your task that you and Rola are working on w/porting Inspired to MIUI. I am Definitely looking forward to that.

I just PM'd you.

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score

i already have a swype theme to match it,lol im going to add some pictures of how harmony looks now with the new rom. the setting and stuff has changed its layout