Reinstalling Blur Gallery

Regulator

Reaction score
So I try to install the blur gallery and it doesnt work. What do I need to do to get it to work? Basically I go to customizer and both ASOP and Blur are checked. i uncheck asop and click apply with just blur and then it installs but the gallery wont open.

IN AWE

Reaction score
The only problem I have had with the rom is with the customizer and blur gallery. When the blur gallery is selected it does not open, then when i go back to the AOSP gallery the Blur gallery is still there but still doesn't open. My work around was to reinstall Rom without wipe and install the AOSP gallery only.

Love this ROM, thanks to the Developers for all there work. I did get the paid version of the customizer to help support the cause.

****UPDATE****
Figured out that if you are using the Blur camera you need to leave both of the galleries installed after ROM install. This is so the gallery works from inside the camera app itself.

Thanks, Jon.

It appears that you must leave both galleries installed (checked box) as the ROM installed them. Just reinstall the rom without wipe data.

Vaffanculo

Reaction score
I did the same thing and then the toolbox wouldn't allow me to select both again. I ended up reflashing over the top without a wipe and it fixed it.