Blur gallery.?

gb714us

Reaction score
People might bash me for this, but is there anyway we can get the blur gallery on liberty.. The 3d gallery causes problems, like when I try to go to the most recent photo ive taken from the camera app, instead it shows me all the files in my sd card. And I also liked the photo editor it included? Thanks if anyone has an answer, or fix to the 3d one.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

EXQEX9

Reaction score
+1

I absolutely hate the way the 3D gallery uses the accelerometer, and I would really prefer the blur one...

@gb714us: Try downloading "QuickPic" by "alensw.com" from the market. Personally, I find it an acceptable alternative to the blur gallery. :)

rayne58

Reaction score
does it work tho? I had a blur gallery but it would just go back to the picture selection screen when i selected a picture...anyways quickpic from the market is a great replacement.

Reaction score
I agree with the original posts, im constantly having issues with the 3d gallery. I wanna test the file posted, i just need installation instructions clarified :)

rolandct

Reaction score
Agreed, even finding the last photo taken is a nightmare. The photo album is less usable then what I remember of WinMo 6.5. This why even tough I am a big Android fan it still has a way to go in the polish department.

jdhas

Reaction score
The modded blur black gallery by WJD Designs in ROM Manager works great on Liberty 1.5.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
G

gb714us

Reaction score
I agree with the original posts, im constantly having issues with the 3d gallery. I wanna test the file posted, i just need installation instructions clarified :)

its a zip so just instal it like you would a rom.. just find the motogallery zip
and intall and your good.

chrisb817

Reaction score
+1

I absolutely hate the way the 3D gallery uses the accelerometer, and I would really prefer the blur one...

@gb714us: Try downloading "QuickPic" by "alensw.com" from the market. Personally, I find it an acceptable alternative to the blur gallery. :)

Thanks for posting quickpic I download it and I like it alot

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Reaction score
I tried to flash the posted file and nothing happened, i also noticed it stated it was for the droid 2 does that matter? Also quickpic froze for me, but im gonna try it again