(potential bug) stream pandora camcorder crashes

Litlspiffy

Reaction score
Hello team!
I have a pesky issue and would like to see if others can replicate. The issue is any camcorder app blur or asop will crash after streaming pandora radio. The only way to get either camcorder working again is to reboot.I went as far as using maderscok wiping and doing a vanilla install of liberty 1.5 to no avail.

unable to replicate on stock rom.any ideas?

OP
L

Litlspiffy

Reaction score
Bump
Would someone be so kind to see if you can stream pandora radio and use any camcorder without reboot?

OP
L

Litlspiffy

Reaction score
Hey thank you for testing this in your environment spliced. This confuses me that I can only replicate in Liberty and not on the Motorola Rom.
I don't know what else I can try honestly.

I really love the Liberty Rom and unfortunately this is a deal breaker until I can resolve it. I know this may sound like a very minor issue for some but I stream pandora while driving and need to have the camcorder available because I see so much crazy stuff when I drive around town. Does anyone have any ideas of anything else I can try??

Greaser

Reaction score
I was able to duplicate the issue you are having, I was able to get the camcorder to work without rebooting the phone, I just went into the applications menu and force stop Pandora and now the camcorder works, but possibly a bug.

Tapping And Talking From My X

xlivewire7x

Reaction score
Same thing happens to me, and I have to agree that this is a pretty annoying bug. It's a pain to have to force close Pandora whenever you want to take video, especially if you use Pandora everyday.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

dvader

Reaction score
I also can confirm this issue. I also tried it with the newer motorola music player (streaming music with it) and it also crashed

OP
L

Litlspiffy

Reaction score
Thanks for your replies! I am glad its not just me encountering this issue. I wonder if this will ever get addressed?

snot

Reaction score
I just came across this issue myself. Tried using the camcorder earlier today and it would force close. Now that I'm reading this thread, I restarted the phone and the camcorder works fine. I ran Pandora for a moment, exited out of it, opened the camcorder and it force closed. To exercise my curiosity more, I went into the application settings an force stopped Pandora (even though I backed out of it and it was not currently playing or on the notification bar), went back to the camcorder and it works fine.

Liberty 1.5 Vanilla, LauncherPro, Droid Overclock ULV 1.2

OP
L

Litlspiffy

Reaction score
I wonder if there is a widget out there that will force close an app with a single click. Trying to come up with a feasible workaround before I roll back to liberty (still on blur cause of this bug)