Red Icons

dustindavis

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm new to the board, and a new Droid owner..I am looking for the Red Icons that I've seen on some of the Screenshots. Square Ones! Where can I find those? I tried the search, but was unable to locate..Thanks for the help!

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Well, not exactly sure what you're talking about without pics or a link, but those people either rooted their phones, or have an app like bettercut and an icon pack...

crspang

Reaction score
Do you mean icons that are shortcuts to web favorites? If so then long press on your homescreen>shortcuts>bookmark.

OP
D

dustindavis

Reaction score
they look similiar to the I Box icons only red. Wish I could post a picture sorry! Thanks anyways!

OP
D

dustindavis

Reaction score
63%
CAP201001081305.jpg

liquidzoo

Reaction score
They're called iBOX RedGlow, if they're the ones I'm thinking of (in my and at least one other person's screenshots). They're from an iPhone modder named H0CKEY, and you can get them at the modmyi forums (link to the post that has the most recent full set). There is a post in the screenshot thread where I put a market icon that matches the set (somewhere in the 120s, I think but I could be wrong).

You will need BetterCut ($1.99 from the Market) to use them. I'm also working on another set based on H0CKEY's templates, but progress has slowed while I work on other projects.

Edit: Not a link to the icons posted above, sorry; they're more like the black icons at the bottom of that screenshot, only with a red background.