Change color of the soft buttons?

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I was looking at a screen shot of a red icon pack and in the screen shot the guy had changed his soft buttons to red. I've searched for an app to do that but I can't find any. How did he do it? I'm guessing that you have to be rooted. I'm not but this may push me to do it. Thanks

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
I was looking at a screen shot of a red icon pack and in the screen shot the guy had changed his soft buttons to red. I've searched for an app to do that but I can't find any. How did he do it? I'm guessing that you have to be rooted. I'm not but this may push me to do it. Thanks

i have seen it done in custom roms before, but havent come across an app or otherwise to do it.
i would think, if you knew where the color code was stored you could change it, but im not sure.
you would defiantly need to be rooted if there was a way though.

OP
LoudRam

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Thanks, I found two videos on YouTube showing how to do it but you do need root.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
Thanks, I found two videos on YouTube showing how to do it but you do need root.

link to the video's would be nice encase anyone wants to try it.

thanks

OP
LoudRam

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
link to the video's would be nice encase anyone wants to try it.

thanks
Customize and tweak your soft buttons with this a…: [video=youtube_share;pVKAh9Kq_D8]http://youtu.be/pVKAh9Kq_D8[/video]

There ya go.

Edit: I just watched the entire video and you can't hide the stock bar with this app. You can only add another custom bar. Maybe another app can do it.