What custom icons do you use?

M

Matth3w

I am trying to find something other than the Red Glass Icon pack (although I do like it) to go with my Smoked Glass Theme...the red icons don't go with all the backgrounds I like.

Just curious what you guys use...

Reaction score
I dont remeber where i got a folder full of icons from but i had it from a couple weeks back and it has and square icons like soo.. Ther is all kinds but i used alot of black icons if you need the .zip file pm me
TueFeb16033340AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

OP
M

Matth3w

Those icons are amazing...just don't quite have all the ones I'm looking for in terms of...like say a picture of a speaker or something for my Quick Profiles icon. Great start for me, thanks for sending!

OP
M

Matth3w

This is what I came up with, what do you think (besides the fact that I need to charge my batter)? Too much blue?

4362187052_7c9d63d085.jpg

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Those icons loom like the ibox icons available in the market. I believe there are three packs. At least, that's how many I have...

Just in case you wanted more!

OP
M

Matth3w

Are the packs just different colors or are they different icons as well?

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Matt: Each of the three packs has different icons but they all are the same shape and color border.

liquidzoo

Reaction score
There are several more iBOX styles available from the original creator of the theme (most styles also include a create-your-own template.

iBOX Final Black, thicker border
iBOX RedGlow Red (obviously), most icons are in 2 rar files toward the end of that thread. Used this one for a while.
iBOX Carbon Carbon fiber-like background
iBOX BlueGlow Blue, similar to the ones posted on the previous page in the blue screenshot
iBOX Icon Set This might be the one on the Market

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is what I came up with, what do you think (besides the fact that I need to charge my batter)? Too much blue?

4362187052_7c9d63d085.jpg

Being a true Penn State fan, I'm a big fan of BLUE!
I agree with MM1Payne it looks bad

If you folks are willing to share please direct me to the best source for these add ons.

Mike

OP
M

Matth3w

There are several more iBOX styles available from the original creator of the theme (most styles also include a create-your-own template.

iBOX Final Black, thicker border
iBOX RedGlow Red (obviously), most icons are in 2 rar files toward the end of that thread. Used this one for a while.
iBOX Carbon Carbon fiber-like background
iBOX BlueGlow Blue, similar to the ones posted on the previous page in the blue screenshot
iBOX Icon Set This might be the one on the Market
Thanks, I'll just try to make my own based off of his templates so I can get the icons I really want.

OP
M

Matth3w

Being a true Penn State fan, I'm a big fan of BLUE!
I agree with MM1Payne it looks bad

If you folks are willing to share please direct me to the best source for these add ons.

Mike
Mike I am just using the same exact ROM you installed (how is it working by the way) with a background I found on the net, and some icons, Apps Organizer for the folders and Better Cut to change the icons and text. The icon part is easy, just unpack the icons into a folder called icons on your SD card. When you use bettercut you can open it up and change the icon, and it will automatically let you choose the folder you just created.