Red Droid Incredible 2 Coming to Verizon Nov.24

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
red-incredible-2-650x526.png

Verizon has a lot of new handsets for the holiday season, one of which would surely slip through the cracks if it wasn’t for its bold color scheme. Yes, Verizon is doing a second push for the HTC Droid Incredible 2 and this time the thing is slathered in red. The look reminds us of some of the initial leaks for the original Droid Incredible, when it was rendered to have a red battery cover similar to the one seen above. Other elements of the DInc2 remain the same with the new color scheme coming available beginning November 24th. What do we think?

SOURCE: DROID Incredible 2 in Red Hitting Stores November 24 – Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Castro

Reaction score
That's the sexiest smartphone I have ever seen...If I could only trade for this black one...

warped1987

Reaction score
I want it!!! Now I just need to devise a plan to have them swap out my regular one for the red one. Or hopefully there's a giveaway contest here where I can win it :). Plzzzzzz

Sent from my HTC Droid FRICKEN Incredible 2 using Droid Forums App

astokes

Reaction score
Really HTC? Do you have nothing better to do than rehash old phones?

ambrown

Reaction score
I wish I could from my original Incredible to this. I really like my Incredible and I think it works great, no need for a dual core, even though it would be cool. Right now I have a red case for my phone that I like. I've wondered why manufacturers always stick to the black color scheme and don't offer some other options. Too bad I don't have an upgrade till next year.

Sent from my Droid Incredible on 2.3.4 using the DroidForums app

chewy74

Reaction score
That's ugly.

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Definitely easier to find in a handbag or laying around the house if you lose track of it!

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That is one of the ugliest phones I have ever seen....

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
The back doesn't look that bad, but the front...

jakethesnake77

Reaction score
They had a white one already I believe. Some of the fun about cases is you can match colors to themes. I don't rough ride it very often.

HTC Thunderbolt Tiamat Liquid 3.0