Recovery

tb110895

Reaction score
Can I create multiple backups of different ROMS in recovery? I wanna check out some other roms but I don't want to loose all my progress in liberty and I don't want to loose my backup of the stock motorola rom. Thanks

Sent from my liberated DROID2

Reaction score
I do believe the answer to your question is yes. I have multiple backs ups even thou I use the stock rom a custom one shouldn't be any different. I use clockwork to do such and titian backup to backup app data. If space becomes an issue with multiple backups even thou it shouldn't you can put the backups on to ur pc that's what I do so I know the one on my phone is the one I want to backup to if something goes wrong.

OP
tb110895

tb110895

Reaction score
Thanks! It does work and I can switch freely between my blur and my liberty. I just wanted to make sure my blur backup was okay, but I didn't want to loose my progress in liberty

OP
tb110895

tb110895

Reaction score
One other question you might be able to answer. After I'm already in clockwork can I go into usb mass storage to put a backup from the computer in case something goes wrong?
Thanks again

Reaction score
I don't quite get what you are saying but all your backups are on ur sd card so if you pop it into a card reader on ur comp and put the backup on it before starting phone in clockwork that will work

TheRealKrobar

Reaction score
One other question you might be able to answer. After I'm already in clockwork can I go into usb mass storage to put a backup from the computer in case something goes wrong?
Thanks again
Yes. You would copy the file over via usb mass storage, turn off mass storage, then perform the restore. :)

OP
tb110895

tb110895

Reaction score
Thanks again
Yes. You would copy the file over via usb mass storage, turn off mass storage, then perform the restore. :)

Thanks! I read that somewhere but I wasn't sure
Sent from my liberated DROID2