1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Recovery Help

Discussion in 'Team D1-MIUI' started by gmorgan056, Aug 5, 2011.

1. gmorgan056

gmorgan056 New Member

So I flashed MIUI and now I can back into CWM recovery. Whenever I attempt, it get's stuck at the M logo. Any thoughts on how to fix?
  2. Taco

Taco New Member

Are you trying to get in manually?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  3. deathsbane

deathsbane New Member

I ended up using rom manager to flash spr then I used that to flash rzr (my favorite). It served to remind me why I quit uising rom manager in the first place.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums
  4. gmorgan056

gmorgan056 New Member

I did that and it worked, flashed, SPR, then back to Clockwork and it's working again. Thanks for the tip!
  5. mjh68

mjh68 New Member

I ended up going to Rzr recovery as well , because I hated that bug with Clockwork. Haven't regretted the change whatsoever, just makes it a pain if you rely on rom manager to install stuff. I just manually install everything and it really doesn't take that much longer.