1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Seriously need some help...

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Development' started by i3izkit12, Dec 23, 2011.

1. i3izkit12

i3izkit12 New Member

I've been at this for HOURS and I'm at my wit's end. My cousin dropped his D2 in water a while back and in an attempt to revive it he ended up factory resetting and then updating and it removed his root. I rerooted and tried to flash Liberty3D2-2.0Gold but I couldn't get into CWM through Rom Manager. I sbfed it back to stock and rerooted with 1 click root and it still wouldn't stick so I paid for the droid 2 bootstrapper and it got there but whenever I flash the rom it gets stuck at the m logo and when I reboot it just takes me back to recovery. I sbfed back to stock and tried the process again and tried different roms but they all get stuck at the m logo. What should I do?