1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Recently Change from Blackberry Storm 2 to HTC Thunderbolt

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Freddie1, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Freddie1

Freddie1 New Member

Hello: I finally took the plunge two weeks ago from the Blackberry Storm 2 to the HTC Thunderbolt. I believe the experience will be positive once I get used to keeping a spare battery close at hand. My first concern is finding documents after downloading them. I will roam through the forum for this and answers to other questions as they come up. However I would appreciate any information or guidance you can give me on making and managing folders and downloads and browsing for those. I look forward to the day I will be dancing through this new system.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/images/smilies/dancingDroid.gif

http://img.droidforums.net/forum/images/smilies/smile2/icon_ banana.gif
  2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

Welcome to the forum. well lots of ppl use Astro file mngr, works great. I use quick office pro HD to do my work on excel, ppt, word,etc. Its a pretty good app. I love Circle Launcher for my home page on my Xoom. I use Launcher Pro on my Droid 2 Global....hmm what else? Have u or were u thinking of rooting it? Sorry what type of things did u download? It maybe on ur SD card?

sent from my Hawaiian Xoom...ALOHA
  3. catastrophicbliss

catastrophicbliss New Member

Welcome to the forums! :)

I made the Blackberry 2 to Droid transaction myself about a year ago, and have never been happier! I even had the crappiest Droid of the time and it was still better than the BBS2. Hope you enjoy the Thunderbolt and all the greatness that Droid has to offer! [: