really need help deciding!!

Spectral

Reaction score
So I really want get a different home screen because I really want more than just 3 home screens. I tried home++ but I don't like the setup of it I really just want to keep my normal stock screen layout but have the options for more home screens. What does everyone suggest I do. Sorry if there are a ton of posts on this but searching from my phone is difficult and takes a while because I don't have 3g where I'm at.

Thanks in advance!

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So I really want get a different home screen because I really want more than just 3 home screens. I tried home++ but I don't like the setup of it I really just want to keep my normal stock screen layout but have the options for more home screens. What does everyone suggest I do. Sorry if there are a ton of posts on this but searching from my phone is difficult and takes a while because I don't have 3g where I'm at.

Thanks in advance!
panda home, dxtop or gde are all great:D i can't decide which one i like better. i DO know i hate home++ and dont see all the hype about it...BORING! lol

KarenElissa

Reaction score
I really like panda home because of the little pull out side bars. I like to have any empty main screen, I like the lack of clutter and like seeing my pic, so the side bras allow me to have that and at the same time have super quick and easy access to my most used apps.