1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

RAZR Screen replacement

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by Nicktyelor, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Nicktyelor

Nicktyelor New Member

What's the best option for me to get my screen replaced? I'm not mechanically savy and would prefer to have someone do it for me, but where do I take it? Are there stores that will do this? Anywhere online that people would recommend? I want to find the cheapest option (besides a DIY) so anything over $100/120 is a stretch.
  2. sonik

sonik New Member

Sadly, the screen itself will run you $200+. Once labor is factored in you're approaching $300+ at most repair shops.. you may be able to pick up a bricked RAZR and DIY, but ya.. still doubtfully within your budget. Ins?
  3. sonik

sonik New Member

...also, Motorola tends to stand behind their products build quality. Depending on how it broke and how good you are on the phone they may just ship you out a new one. Worth a shot if nothing else..
Search tags for this page
droid razr replacement screen
droid razr screen repair

droid razr screen replacement

how to replace droid razr screen
motorola droid razr screen repair
motorola droid razr screen replacement
razr screen repair
razr screen replacement
repair droid razr screen
replace droid razr screen
replace razr screen