Razr Maxx where did my photos go & how to find them?

karintyra1

Reaction score
I am a newbie here and would really appreciate input from someone who "knows" ....

I have a Droid Razr Maxx (love it by the way) ....

However in an effort to safe "internal storage" I changed my photos to go to my "SD card" ... well, now I cannot locate them anywhere AND when I pull up the My Gallery & look there are no pictures only "blanks" ....

I had no problem with them when they were stored on the "internal storage" ... but since I changed to the SD card storage ... I cannot find them anywhere ....

If anyone has a solution I would greatly appreciate it!!!

I have been working on this for the last 3 days .... to no avail ....

Thank you so much in advance for any advice and help anyone can give!

Karin Tyra

Reaction score
It should find them automatically, when you go into your gallery there should be two camera directories, one for internal and one for the sd card. Power pbone off and then on. It may take a while for the system to find them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Katintyra, I am guessing that you tried to move them to your external/removable sd card but it's possible you moved them to your internal sd card. Your phone has three types of storage... internal phone storage; internal sd card storage; and external sd card storage.

When you open your picture gallery, they should be there. Try restarting your phone to see if the appear or go to phone settings> apps> all (tab at top far right) and open gallery then select clear cache.

When your pics show up in your gallery, go to a pic, then settings, then details. It will show the path of where your pic is located (sdcard0= internal sdcard; sdcard1 is external sdcard).

Sent from my XT907 using Droid Forums

Last edited: