1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Razr Maxx Keeps Rebooting on its own

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by iHackDifferent, Mar 31, 2013.

1. iHackDifferent

iHackDifferent New Member

Hello everyone! I am new to the Droid scene I have been a dedicated iPhone user since the Gen 1 launch. However I am sick of Apples........ So I bought a Razr Maxx off craigslist and I'm wanting to switch service over to my Maxx. The phone doesnt even have a scratch on it looks brand new. But for some reason it just keeps rebooting every 5-10 minutes. I did a factory reset and the problem still persists. I cleared the cache and the phone still reboots. If anyone has some advice I would really appriciate it. Thanks in advance. Also the phone has 4.0.4 which I think is ICS.
  2. FoxKat

FoxKat Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

I suggest you download http://www.droidforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=239539
    DROID RAZR Utility XT912 Jellybean -- Windows + Mac + Linux (All In One!) and start with a fresh install of Jelly Bean. You'll be happy with the smooth interface and every thing should be fine.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  3. iHackDifferent

iHackDifferent New Member

Thank YOU so much that fixed it. I really thought I bought a lemon off Craigslist lol I guess I'm gonna try the Droid life ;)
Search tags for this page
droid razr hd keeps rebooting

droid razr keeps rebooting

droid razr keeps restarting

droid razr m keeps restarting

droid razr maxx hd keeps restarting

droid razr maxx hd rebooting

droid razr maxx keeps rebooting

droid razr maxx keeps restarting

droid razr maxx restarts itself

razr maxx hd keeps rebooting

razr maxx keeps rebooting