Razr is just a glorified X3...

OP
K

kinfolk248

Reaction score
Again... it's all about personal preference. I think a 4.65" display is too big, and I like having physical buttons.

An OS which the RAZR and the Bionic will get, and bloatware that can easily be frozen.

So... if my opinion differs from yours, "I'm lying"? That's an incredibly open-minded and intelligent stance.

I actually don't much care what reps tell me; they're generally poorly informed. Regardless... is there only glorious praise and zero complaints in the Samsung forums? I think not. So, I'll stick with what my own ears tell me, and what review after review confirms.

True... I guess that's why Google purchased Samsung... oh wait... they got into bed with Motorola.

And I'd personally perfer to have a 4.65" display if the actually phone is going to be the same size of a 4.3 incher...and not having physical buttons may potentially erase the ideal of having a top and bottom to the phone...

yes they will get the OS but...what about those firmware glitch updates, and freezing apps is still not as efficient as not having them in the first place because no matter how small a piece of processor power frozen apps use it still using a portion.

It is an intelligent statement actually because sometimes one must spit octane to the flame to get others buzzing. Example, Apple really just happened to loss their top secret Iph#ne4-cmon really. Musicians just happen to always get in trouble after a huge show after all the money is made and pulled into the city where they are but never before, or how politicians preach one thing then get caught living it up on tax dollars - they laugh their way to the back, so it was quite intelligent since I got you trying to come at me so aggressively...collar that dog sir geezzz...

Why yes they generally are as one day one a forum like this one you can learn a lot and teach them a thing or two or three. But what I was saying was more so go ask about the number of foul moto devices that got sent back or ask how android saved moto from going from moto to nomo because ppl were getting tired of their subpar phones, like i said i still my OG its a beast but someone in the factory forgot to hit the easy button one or two times in the assembly line...and i do have a galaxy that i just use for games and music via bluetooth in the cars so Sammy makes decent phones too, IMO!

I thought they bought them to get a hold of all those patents and licenses moto had...hmmm silly me...

Oh no, Im not important at all, I just do it to shine a little yellow sun on u and piss off Zod lol

OP
K

kinfolk248

Reaction score
Interesting to me that a lot of UI elements from the latest "Blur" implementations (D3, Bionic, RAZR) that everyone loves to hate have made their way into ICS, which everyone can't wait to have.

i do see a lot of cyano in ICS...

vonfink13

Reaction score
Is any device truly "eye-popping", compared to the batch of devices it follows?

The differences between the Prime, the Bionic and the RAZR are mostly negligible, and largely a matter of personal preference. For instance, I'd much rather have a removable SD card, than a removable battery. So, that makes the RAZR the more appealing option for me than the Prime. I could care less about modding... so I don't really care about the locked boot loader that comes with the RAZR. And finally, I prefer the build quality and call quality of a Motorola to a Samsung. Again, just a matter of personal preference. And as a very satisfied DX owner, I have no problems with Motorola offering me a superior version of the DX as my next upgrade.

i could not agree with you more...i am still using my og droid...but..it is quickly dying..i got it the day they came out...2 years is pretty damn good if you ask me...

milkshed27

Reaction score
well id dare say the nexus is 'eye popping' with tht 4.65 inch display and no physical buttons, new os, non bloated with useless apps youll never (youre lying if u say u do use them or they dont bother u being in the way), first to get updates.

What about the Smart Actions and Motocast apps? Those can be considered bloat. You can bet that I will most certainly use those two apps since I consider them to be extremely useful.

typed this with one hand cus the other is eating pizza, nothing like pepperoni pie after clinicals... mmm mmm good...

Your hands eats pizza? :biggrin:

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
And I'd personally perfer to have a 4.65" display if the actually phone is going to be the same size of a 4.3 incher...and not having physical buttons may potentially erase the ideal of having a top and bottom to the phone...

yes they will get the OS but...what about those firmware glitch updates, and freezing apps is still not as efficient as not having them in the first place because no matter how small a piece of processor power frozen apps use it still using a portion.

It is an intelligent statement actually because sometimes one must spit octane to the flame to get others buzzing. Example, Apple really just happened to loss their top secret Iph#ne4-cmon really. Musicians just happen to always get in trouble after a huge show after all the money is made and pulled into the city where they are but never before, or how politicians preach one thing then get caught living it up on tax dollars - they laugh their way to the back, so it was quite intelligent since I got you trying to come at me so aggressively...collar that dog sir geezzz...

Why yes they generally are as one day one a forum like this one you can learn a lot and teach them a thing or two or three. But what I was saying was more so go ask about the number of foul moto devices that got sent back or ask how android saved moto from going from moto to nomo because ppl were getting tired of their subpar phones, like i said i still my OG its a beast but someone in the factory forgot to hit the easy button one or two times in the assembly line...and i do have a galaxy that i just use for games and music via bluetooth in the cars so Sammy makes decent phones too, IMO!

I thought they bought them to get a hold of all those patents and licenses moto had...hmmm silly me...

Oh no, Im not important at all, I just do it to shine a little yellow sun on u and piss off Zod lol

Dude, you shouldn't write things after having that much to drink.

OP
K

kinfolk248

Reaction score
i could not agree with you more...i am still using my og droid...but..it is quickly dying..i got it the day they came out...2 years is pretty damn good if you ask me...

guess u didnt see my 'i still have my OG' line...

OP
K

kinfolk248

Reaction score
What about the Smart Actions and Motocast apps? Those can be considered bloat. You can bet that I will most certainly use those two apps since I consider them to be extremely useful.

Your hands eats pizza? :biggrin:

lol lol

DamirD1984

Reaction score
Interesting to me that a lot of UI elements from the latest "Blur" implementations (D3, Bionic, RAZR) that everyone loves to hate have made their way into ICS, which everyone can't wait to have.

Actually, all the UI's from TW, Sense, Blur, and I do not know what LG calls theirs and others... made it into the ICS. Sounds like Google has taken the best ideas of each of those UIs, and incorporated them into ICS...

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Most Moto phones look alike and have the same specs just like all Samsung, HTC, RIM, Apple, and so on and so forth do.

We pretty much see one new phone a year from the companies and every other phone from them is the essence of it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I love my X, and if the Razr is an updated one...I want it. I have had this phone forever and it always works great for me. I don't need "eye popping," I need reliable firmware with good reception...like the X.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

My thoughts exactly.

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I think everybody likes Motorola because they have been a presence in cell technology for so long. That's what they specialize in. I also think that because of this, the perception of other manufacturers is unrealistic and the brand loyal people like to discredit other manufacturers.

Boot Manager

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

GeneralZod

Reaction score
As I said... personal preference.

Would it be ideal to only have the apps I want on the phone, with no bloatware? Of course. Do I notice it in any way, on my DX? Truthfully I don't. Ultimately, the point of removing bloatware, is to speed up the phone. Having played with the Bionic at the VZW store, I'm not sure I need a phone that is faster or more responsive. Everything I did on it felt instant.

It is an intelligent statement actually because sometimes one must spit octane to the flame to get others buzzing.
I'm not actually sure why it's necessary to get people "buzzing". I'm also not sure why it's necessary to insinuating someone who disagrees with you must be "lying", to getting people "buzzing". Whatever... just different posting styles I suspect.

And the question being, why not go after Samsung's patents, if they were holding the patents to superior technology?

cece5702

Reaction score
I love my X, and if the Razr is an updated one...I want it. I have had this phone forever and it always works great for me. I don't need "eye popping," I need reliable firmware with good reception...like the X.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Well spoken :)

Sent from my DROIDX