From Droid 3 to Droid Razr

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
Okay so I recently purchased a Droid razr after my Droid 3 back in July and its a night and day difference. Having this phone shows me just how terrible the Droid 3 really is and makes me question Motorola for even ever releasing it. I was just wondering how everyone else felt about the razr and what device did you previously use?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Okay so I recently purchased a Droid razr after my Droid 3 back in July and its a night and day difference. Having this phone shows me just how terrible the Droid 3 really is and makes me question Motorola for even ever releasing it. I was just wondering how everyone else felt about the razr and what device did you previously use?

Welcome to the Razr Family. There is an "Official I Got MY Razr" sticky, but to answer your question...the Razr is the best smartphone on the market in my opinion...I came from a Droid Pro.

OP
bacK_N_87

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
Appreciated. I sit back and Smh for defending the 3 even though I knew it was a bad device. I'm no longer a believer in specs its all about performance. How was the Droid pro? It reminded me of the blackberries

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Congrats on the upgrade and best of luck with it!

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Appreciated. I sit back and Smh for defending the 3 even though I knew it was a bad device. I'm no longer a believer in specs its all about performance. How was the Droid pro? It reminded me of the blackberries

The Pro was a great little phone. Motorola really screwed the pooch when they advertised it as a corporate phone for businessmen when it wouldn't sync with corporate email systems initially. A lot of Blackberry users moved to the Pro, found out they couldn't always sync their exchange email and went back to their Blackberry. That killed the phone the first couple of months it was out until they got the sync fixed, by then it was to late. Anyway, it was/is a good phone...I wanted a larger display, 4g, faster CPU and more memory so I moved to the Razr...sure glad I did.

OP
bacK_N_87

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
The Pro was a great little phone. Motorola really screwed the pooch when they advertised it as a corporate phone for businessmen when it wouldn't sync with corporate email systems initially. A lot of Blackberry users moved to the Pro, found out they couldn't always sync their exchange email and went back to their Blackberry. That killed the phone the first couple of months it was out until they got the sync fixed, by then it was to late. Anyway, it was/is a good phone...I wanted a larger display, 4g, faster CPU and more memory so I moved to the Razr...sure glad I did.

Me too I think now I'm only looking a premium and not phones that are marketed as premium. After saying that I gave Verizon a lot flack but when I really think about it they really didn't market the Droid 3. A lot of people didn't even know it existed. So all the fault was on me. Like you said I'm glad I got this phone looks like its built to last a contract and more.