RAZR freezing after ICS

THark88

Reaction score
hello,

i apologize if this is a 2nd post but i have looked through your forums for hours now trying to find my answer with no luck. i got the ICS download yesterday and ever since then, my Razr will not go more then 5 mins with out rebooting or freezing. if i try to do anything it freezes then the whole phone will restart. if it does not restart i have to do a soft reboot. my phone is completely useless now as i cant do anything. i have even tried to call tech support over ten times but it shuts off and reboots before i can get to a technician. i have done a factory reset already and nothing has changed at all. can somebody PLEASE help me ?!?

(PS. sry i didn't do an actual introduction, i will soon )

thank in advance !!

Tim

OP
T

THark88

Reaction score
well the last 5 hours it will not get past the upload screen. it freezes on the animation 99% of the time. i'm out of ideas.

still open to ideas of help

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
You said you did a factory reset? How did you do it, from the security menu or from the boot mode selection menu?

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2 with voice to text translation. Please pardon minor errors.

OP
T

THark88

Reaction score
i did it thru the settings menu. i have kinda gave up on the phone at this point. 99% of the time it won't get past the first boot screen (with the motorola pic)... when it does, it freezez by the time i could get to the settings to figure anything out.