ICS/Flash/Video Player

DocsDad

Reaction score
Since the ICS update... on occasion my browser fails to play video on sites it has worked perfectly fine on in the past. I have tried several top browsers like Dolphin and others and they all do the same. They all freeze and I have to force close each to get them to work again. I noticed that when this happen the videos in my gallery won't play either, so it might be the video player. Again, never had an issue before ICS and its not consistent. Sometimes the videos work fine. I have rebooted.

Any thoughts?

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
Their saying on other threads that FLASH was uninstalled with the update and you need to reinstall it! Try that!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

OP
D

DocsDad

Reaction score
Their saying on other threads that FLASH was uninstalled with the update and you need to reinstall it! Try that!

Thanks... Sorry, forgot to mention Flash was already installed again. Odd that it is an intermittent issue.

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
I don't know how to link a thread but there is a big discussion thread "embedded flash videos not working" in the Razr section. U might get more info from there?
Working for some and not for others?

OP
D

DocsDad

Reaction score
Cool thanks. Sorry for starting a new thread. I searched but didn't see one. I will check it out.