Razer Phone gets 8.1

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
4LxxTmUyYv7fZwygidWkuD-970-80.jpg

Skipping 8.0 entirely, Razer announced it is releasing the 8.1 Oreo update for its' gaming phone. You should be seeing this sometime over the next 10 days. More and more companies are making the jump right to 8.1 as there seem to be some 'not quite right' bugs in 8.0. In addition, Razer also announced the Razer Phone will now be available at Best Buy. If only this phone worked on Verizon, I might have just bought this bad boy. How about it Razer? Razer 2 on the 'Most Reliable Network'? Does anyone here have a Razer?

Source: Techradar

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Damn, I might have to pick this phone up, I'm tired of never getting updates... always being an ENTIRE release behind if not more.

ayanav

Banned
Reaction score
The Razer Phone is a high-performance product, but Razer's smartphone concept for gamers is challenged by the low number of games optimized to take full advantage of the on-board 120Hz capacity. The interest of the product is low, especially at the price requested. Updates are also less frequent and Android 8.0 / 8.1 is slow to arrive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appvalley Tutuapp Tweakbox

Last edited: