1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Random slowdowns and crashes

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate' started by incredible crm, Jun 20, 2011.

1. incredible crm

incredible crm New Member

I've had this phone since September. It's been okay. I love the tech specs, the camera, the screen, the apps, the look, and pretty much everything. But when I open messaging and it takes 10+ seconds and glitches out on a regular basis, I get pissed. Or when my facebook app randomly crashes, or my camera app. I've rooted, restored, rerooted, and done pretty much everything. It doesn't help. I love android, I really do. But it's too glitchy. Even the new Droid X2 lagged a bit when I played with it in the store. Does anyone else have this problem? Because I am really contemplating getting the iPhone 4. I played with it in the VZW store the other day and it was just.. snappy. It just works. And I love that. Anyone have suggestions before I abandon android?
Search tags for this page

gof2 keeps crashing on droid x2

motorola droid x2 slow and crashes

samsung fascinate's web browser crashes

samsung galaxy fascinate crashes