Ram Mount Iphone Cradle Fits Droid!!?

netboy27

Reaction score
Folks - I finally have decided to get a car mount, and came upon 1 guy on ebay selling a RAM mount holder for an Iphone 3 that he claims fits the Droid. He even had photos.

Ebay # 330446235376

RAM-B-149Z-AP6U Motorcycle Mount for iPhone 3G & Droid - eBay (item 330446235376 end time Aug-24-10 13:18:46 PDT)

The RAM part would be RAM-HOL-AP6U. The important part is the AP6U which represent the part that the phone goes into. I was going to use it with my gps suction cup and entension are that are RAM. I find my RAM suction cup to be very good.

If it works, mounting a Droid various ways jsut became easier (bike, car, boat, tripod, whatever).

The exact thing i would get would be :

RAM Mounting Systems RAP-B-166-2-AP6U Lite Series Suction Cup Mount for Apple iPhone 3G & 3GS

Amazon.com: Used and New: RAM Mounting Systems RAP-B-166-2-AP6U Lite Series Suction Cup Mount for Apple iPhone 3G & 3GS

Not bad for 20$.

Any thoughts?

Mike

OP
netboy27

netboy27

Reaction score
It works great!

Yea, I did get this setup yesterday. It works sweet! The RAM suction cup rules. You can plug in both the car charger or the headphone Jack if you want, and the camera lens is NOT covered.

A very clean setup.:icon_ banana:

BSmith

Reaction score
Of course we figure this out a couple weeks before I'm going to pick up an X. Hahaha