Reaction score
Closes camera, browser...
Freezes, runs mind numbingly slow
Makes no sense
I've got 3 apps, period

Too much glut preloaded on? What else?

Savagerun

Reaction score
Do you have a Droid X. And what is your system version? If your not sure what system version your on go in settings then press about phone and let us know then we can help you.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
F

Faces

Reaction score
Low on ram

Do you have a Droid X. And what is your system version? If your not sure what system version your on go in settings then press about phone and let us know then we can help you.

Thanks
X2 1.3.380. MB870
VERIZON

Savagerun

Reaction score
You said you only have 3 apps if one of them is a task killer get rid of it. The next link im giving you will show you how to get in system recovery to do a factory reset but don't do a factory reset. Just use the link to show you how to get in recovery and instead of wiping data/factory reset you'll only wipe cache partition. Use the alternate method in that link. There's six steps but when you get to step 5 you'll select wipe cache partition instead of wipe data. After the cache is done wiping you'll just select reboot system. Don't worry this wont wipe any data or apps from your phone. You won't notice anything different but the performance should be better after doing it. If you have questions just ask or you can send me a PM i don't mind.This is if you have a DroidX2 http://www.fanofandroid.com/2011/05/how-to-master-reset-motorola-droid-x-2.html

Last edited: