Radiotime.com

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
I noticed several people saying that with froyo they were able to use radio time. I've tried several radio stations and none of them are playing. Is there anything you guys had to do? Maybe change something in the browser settings? If not, could you give me the name of a radio station that worked for you guys that I can try on mine?

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Washington DC, 93.9 WKYS never worked until Froyo. None of my preset stations worked on the browser really. They all work on the browser now cuz of Flash, not from the app tho. That is still hit n miss.

Are u on Froyo? Give my a station and I can see if it works. Thanks to Flash, I will probably be ditching the app. So be it...lol

Last edited:
OP
Dark Lazer

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Yeah I just checked through the browser. My girlfriend likes country music so I just went straight to that one. Palm Springs, CA "The Big 106" KPLM 106.1

If you search for "The Big 106" it should be the only result.

Thanks for checking btw.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea its not working. I just checked, it works from the PC. Maybe its something other than Flash that handles that station? I dont know. Or Flash being in beta has something to do with it.

OP
Dark Lazer

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Maybe. I checked the station you posted through the browser and that one does work, so I guess it is just that station (and probably others as well). Well maybe they'll work in the future after some updates.

Thanks!