Question involving Dolphin and Flash

ChodeNode

Reaction score
So I'm steaming a radio station through my phone via flash now. It plays great. But it only plays if I leave the screen on. Anybody by chance know of a setting I can set to make sound keep playing when I shut the screen off? I can get by I suppose because I can plug my phone at work. But would be great to be able to turn the screen off so others can't see it.

If it matters, I'm using Ultimate Droid on FroYo.

xmguy

Reaction score
So I'm steaming a radio station through my phone via flash now. It plays great. But it only plays if I leave the screen on. Anybody by chance know of a setting I can set to make sound keep playing when I shut the screen off? I can get by I suppose because I can plug my phone at work. But would be great to be able to turn the screen off so others can't see it.

If it matters, I'm using Ultimate Droid on FroYo.

What Radio station is it?

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is something that I would love to see, but I don't think it is possible right now. I assume that devs will be able to make it work the way you're talking about.

If you can find a feed for your radio station, like on http://thestreamcenter.com/pda/

then you can listen to it in the background with an app like cherry rplayer. Unfortunately, some radio stations only provide the flash app to listen.

Last edited: