R2D2 Sounds?

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Another fun one is the "Bad Robot" as heard at the end of some TV shows (forgot which ones). I use it for my alarm clock sound on occasions.. cause that is how I feel some mornings when my "Robot" wakes me up :)

Zip file attached, extract badrobot.wav

OP
S

Scribble

Reaction score
This is probably answered on another topic, but I found a robot sound I liked, texted it to myself, put it in a ringtones folder, and now I can only set it as a ringtone. I would like to be able to put it as a notification but it won't show up when I try to do that. FYI, I'm running the SMS Popup app.

create another folder called "notifications" anything you put in there can be used as a notification.

OP
S

Scribble

Reaction score
I was just looking for this noise the other day, but I couldn't find it. Where did you get it? I was almost going to record it off the TV the next time my kid plays Lego Star Wars on the Wii. :))

Aww man I wish I could remember, but I can't... I think I just googled "Droid Sounds" and downloaded whatever I could find. If I remember it was originally a .wav sound that I had to convert to mp3.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I have a Star Wars Trilogy multimedia CD-ROM that I got many years ago. It has a ton of audio and video clips. I just browsed through it and there must be about 20 different R2 sounds.

urklegrue

Reaction score
Another fun one is the "Bad Robot" as heard at the end of some TV shows (forgot which ones). I use it for my alarm clock sound on occasions.. cause that is how I feel some mornings when my "Robot" wakes me up :)

Zip file attached, extract badrobot.wav

Oh yeah, that's from JJ Abrams-produced shows, like Lost and Fringe.

edthesped

Reaction score
I googled "Star Wars Kid" by accident...:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

[video=youtube;HPPj6viIBmU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPPj6viIBmU[/video]

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
SWK FTMFW! (Star Wars Kid For the Mother F*ing WIN!)

I love all the spoofs they put him in.

-=Jason=-