R2D2 Sounds?

Scribble

Reaction score
So how many of you out there, like me, have R2D2 sounds for the various alert noises?

I mean come on, it's a Droid! It HAS to have Droid sounds right?

OP
S

Scribble

Reaction score
Just do a google search for r2d2 sounds or star wars sounds... lots of them out there. :D

kountryj

Reaction score
i have the r2 sound from mabilo on my phone for texts/notifications. also the cantina band song for when my brother calls..lol
changed my boot animation to the star wars logo and a picture of darth vader while it loads up too..lol

OP
S

Scribble

Reaction score
i have the r2 sound from mabilo on my phone for texts/notifications. also the cantina band song for when my brother calls..lol
changed my boot animation to the star wars logo and a picture of darth vader while it loads up too..lol

I have different R2 sounds depending on the notification type, but as the default notification sound I have the noise r2 makes when he like freaks out and pops his top off... that WHAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEE noise... I think I might change it though because anytime I get a new app and either didn't realize it sends notifications out, or forget to change it, that noise scares the crap out of me!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep he's right, all kinds of them available in MP3 too. I'd of never thought of it.:)

RLJSlick

Reaction score
I have the R2 sound, been one of my main stays since I first was able to add ringtones to my phone. It's very fitting for this phone. LOL

kountryj

Reaction score
theres a decent yoda one on mabilo too. there are two r2 sounds that i know of on there, i use the longer one and several people have jumped when i've received a text or email while standing around..lol

urklegrue

Reaction score

I have different R2 sounds depending on the notification type, but as the default notification sound I have the noise r2 makes when he like freaks out and pops his top off... that WHAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEE noise... I think I might change it though because anytime I get a new app and either didn't realize it sends notifications out, or forget to change it, that noise scares the crap out of me!

I was just looking for this noise the other day, but I couldn't find it. Where did you get it? I was almost going to record it off the TV the next time my kid plays Lego Star Wars on the Wii. :)

(Oh and I have mine set to "I AM YOUR FATHER!" for when my dad calls.)

kountryj

Reaction score

I was just looking for this noise the other day, but I couldn't find it. Where did you get it? I was almost going to record it off the TV the next time my kid plays Lego Star Wars on the Wii. :)

(Oh and I have mine set to "I AM YOUR FATHER!" for when my dad calls.)

The r2 tone I have is here: mabilo.com/19105-R2-R2.htm

schmaltzy

Reaction score
This is probably answered on another topic, but I found a robot sound I liked, texted it to myself, put it in a ringtones folder, and now I can only set it as a ringtone. I would like to be able to put it as a notification but it won't show up when I try to do that. FYI, I'm running the SMS Popup app.