questions about 4.5 + 4.6

dopeskwyd

Reaction score
Couple of basic(i think) questions

1. If I have 4.5 installed can I just flash 4.6 right over it or does it need to go away?

2. How do I install a few of those add-ons?

3. I've got the 10.5 on my D1 and I noticed a lot more options UI-wise(lockscreen options, UI settings, etc.) is this not part of the D3 build or am I missing it somewhere?

4. Is there any way to alter the power control widget in the staus bar such as rearranging icons ore adding/removing icons?

Kinda new to SD. Love it...just trying to learn more
Thanks in advance guys

ssj11mav

Reaction score
Couple of basic(i think) questions

1. If I have 4.5 installed can I just flash 4.6 right over it or does it need to go away?

2. How do I install a few of those add-ons?

3. I've got the 10.5 on my D1 and I noticed a lot more options UI-wise(lockscreen options, UI settings, etc.) is this not part of the D3 build or am I missing it somewhere?

4. Is there any way to alter the power control widget in the staus bar such as rearranging icons ore adding/removing icons?

Kinda new to SD. Love it...just trying to learn more
Thanks in advance guys

1. Ehhh. It depends. I believe you don't get the new build.prop tweaks unless you do a complete system + Data + Cache/dalvak wipe. Otherwise you'll only be getting apps switched in and out. Someone else could give you better details.

2. Download them and throw em in the SD or Ext-SD directory. Just flash the addons on using Safestrap by going to install update or package and selecting the .zip

3. I'm afraid at the moment we don't have these options :(

4. I'm sorry, but no.

OP
dopeskwyd

dopeskwyd

Reaction score
Thanks ssj. Glad someone finally could answer these for me

Sent from a thing using an app