question

waddelljr3

Reaction score
Hey, on all my other Droids, there was a function that I absolutely loved and can't live without! I can't seem to find it on this phone, tho. Anyway, on my home screen, all my frequent contacts were in boxes. So all I had to do was click on that contact. Then it'd ask if I wanted to call or text that contact. Or if I always texted this certain person, I could set it up as always texting that contact.

Can anyone tell me why I can't find this application any more or remind me what the name of that app was or anything? Please help!

joshxdroid

Reaction score
waddelljr3 said:
Hey, on all my other Droids, there was a function that I absolutely loved and can't live without! I can't seem to find it on this phone, tho. Anyway, on my home screen, all my frequent contacts were in boxes. So all I had to do was click on that contact. Then it'd ask if I wanted to call or text that contact. Or if I always texted this certain person, I could set it up as always texting that contact.

Can anyone tell me why I can't find this application any more or remind me what the name of that app was or anything? Please help!

I used to use that with go launcher. But the razr has a favorite contacts widget that is pretty sweet. I use that niw

Krenzy

Reaction score
Long press the home screen, tap Shortcuts, App Actions, and then click on the action you want, I.e. direct call or text.