1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

help with texting

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by hemiwd, Nov 30, 2009.

1. hemiwd

hemiwd New Member

Whenever I try to text someone I will click the To: space and begin to type in the first name of my contact that I want to text. Sometimes it will bring up the contact such ss when I type aa for Aaron his contact info will pop up and I can select him and begin to text, however when I type rich for Richard all that pops up is a few numbers and no contact info. It seems to do this for the same contacts, some will always pop up when I begin to type their name and some will always not pop up. Is there anyway to fix this or am I just doing something wrong? Please help!!!
  2. santoro1200

santoro1200 New Member

Make sure the people you are texting that there phone number is labeled as "mobile" phone number. If its labeled as work or anything else it wont search for it in the messaging App.
  3. hemiwd

hemiwd New Member

Well I guess that's why its a smartphone,thanks for your help.
  4. dhacker29

dhacker29 Developer Theme Developer Developer

Pull the battery so it us completely off. Then hold volume down button and push power then release it. Should get you there.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
  5. googlelover

googlelover New Member

Not sure how that happened, but your post just got ninja'd to an old ass thread.