1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Question for those who upgraded from the galaxy nexus.

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by jourdannick, Oct 29, 2012.

1. jourdannick

jourdannick New Member

Well, to start off, I am actually looking to downgrade from the s3 to the nexus. Its a long story, but the question is... How do you all feel about the switch in phones? Do you feel like there is a big difference or that the s3 is that much better than the nexus?
  2. k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t Well-Known Member

So there are already like 3, multi page threads on this that are full of multiple perspectives and comparisons. I highly suggest using the search feature to checkout those instead of waiting for a whole new thread to build up with the same information. I can give you the short version of each of them though: The S3 is better in just about every way.
  3. jourdannick

jourdannick New Member

Yes but I am also receiving 150 to 200 dollars with the phone
  4. wcjeep

wcjeep Member

If you flash the phone it might be worth it. If you stay stock the S3 is better. I wouldn't back step even with your financial kicker. Wife had the S3 while I had the Nexus. The S3 is faster on LTE. After two weeks watching her S3, I upgraded.