Question about rom

pokskip

Reaction score
So thinking about flashing a rom. For the first. Time ever. Have a few dumb questions before i do.

Im running safestrap. Im on 2.3.6 android version. 2.6.35 kernal not sure if that matters?

Anyways with safestrap whike flashing a rom what are the odds of hard bricking this thing?

Im also on verizon. Does this limit me to what roms i can use?

I have to wipe data it doesn't remove anything from Sd card?

After i successfully flash will i still be able to sync my google contacts so i dont have to put them in one at a time?

A link to a. Noobies first time would also be appreciated i couldn't find one.

Alao would like to thank everyone on this fourm for all the posts it has helpped me to get rooted and all my questions

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

holla420

Reaction score
So thinking about flashing a rom. For the first. Time ever. Have a few dumb questions before i do.

Im running safestrap. Im on 2.3.6 android version. 2.6.35 kernal not sure if that matters?

Anyways with safestrap whike flashing a rom what are the odds of hard bricking this thing?

Im also on verizon. Does this limit me to what roms i can use?

I have to wipe data it doesn't remove anything from Sd card?

After i successfully flash will i still be able to sync my google contacts so i dont have to put them in one at a time?

A link to a. Noobies first time would also be appreciated i couldn't find one.

Alao would like to thank everyone on this fourm for all the posts it has helpped me to get rooted and all my questions

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

im not sure wat phone u r using but safestrap is good for flashing just make sure when u do backup ur current stocked rom that ways if u dont like the rom or something doesnt work u can go back to ur stocked rom.it doesnt matter wat carrier ur on desnt limit anything that i kno of.wiping ur cache and dalvik wont remove anything from ur sd.and yes u should be able to sync ur contacts and everything!

OP
P

pokskip

Reaction score
Thanks you gave me all the info I needed flashed one this morning its so much faster.....

Sent from my XT912 using DroidForums