1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Question about Extended Battery Meter Calibration - Droid Bionic

Discussion in 'Smartphone Battery Discussion' started by Marcial1219, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Marcial1219

Marcial1219 New Member

I did a search and read where it is recommended to charge a new extended battery to 100% with the phone OFF, then turn it on and run it down to 15%, then turn off and charge again.

Here is my question:

Won't that initial 15% reading be based on the original battery? In other words, won't there really be much more than 15% battery remaining on an extended battery when the meter tells you there is only 15%?

My new extended battery arrives tomorrow, and I want to get the most out of it.
  2. hayliesmile

hayliesmile New Member

as far as I know, your new battery should be charged fully and used to 0%, and recharged and reused to 0%, and repeat that process 1 - 2 more times. Then you can use it normally like that direction. I hope that you can get the most out of it! :)
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
Search tags for this page
android extended battery calibration
battery gauge bionic
bionic battery calibration
bionic extended battery calibration
calibrate extended battery android
droid bionic battery calibration
droid bionic calibrate battery

droid bionic extended battery

droid bionic extended battery calibration

droid bionic extended battery question mark