Pyro Fireshooter by Ellusionist Turns You Into a Magician for $174

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Here's an Off Topic news piece that is mind-bogglingly (yes, that's a real word) cool. There is now a product available for sale online (although out of stock) that will turn you into a certified flame shooting wizard! It's called the Pyro Fireshooter and it was created by Adam Wilber, founder of the company Ellusionist.

This device can basically load and shoot rounds of flash paper, and it easily hides under your clothing, creating the illusion that you are shooting fireballs out of your palm! The video demo shown above has mixed production values, yet it still shows off the product in an effective manner.

It's telling that the first round of the $174 product is already sold out, although we don't know how big the original production run was. The website indicates more will be shipping on December 17th, so the product might be a real hit in some circles. Whether you are a budding illusionist, or just want to "wow" your friends at parties, this could be worth every penny. What do you guys think?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Totallly cool, or should I say - HOT! But I wonder how long before someone acting stupid makes a mess of someone's house, sets someone's hair on fire or lights a forrest fire with one of these?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Did someone say fire????

Valvoline

Reaction score
what an awful video, ugh. almost ruined it for me, lol