smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I picked up a tempered glass screen protector when I got the G3 - it is the VZW version but seems to fit and work nicely...

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Armorsuits are nice screen protectors. I like the feel of them way more than the grippy feeling of tje zagg. The difference is the texture i think.

The only problem with tempered glass protectors, is getting one for your device if you use droid lineup phones. (this is my finding.) cant find one for my Maxx. Dang it..

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
Ordered a spigen ultra clear screen protector. I've had it in since wed of last week. Just got the phone in today. Pit it on along with the spigen slim armor case. The screen is great. Same usual spigen screen protector. Finger prints are not bad but the feel is great. Plus you get x3 for $9 on Amazon. Great buy and would recommend this. It's a dry application.

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
I got the tempered glass for my gs3. The first day after I put it on I dropped it against a door handle. Chipped the protector in two places on edge. Did its job, not a scratch on my screen. Just wish it lasted longer than a day.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Did you replace it with the same one?

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
Nah, I moved on to a zagg after that. I did not particularly like the feel of the edge of the tempered glass one. It was cut to accommodate otterbox style cases and was set with a margin a good bit inside the screen. Although it covered the actual viewable part of the screen it missed some of the bezel, which is much larger than on the G3. (The Zagg I replaced it with, the stiffer one, was cut the same way though, just not as high and sharp an egde.)

I must say though that the Armorsuit on my G3 is a very nice fit. Edge to edge pretty much.

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
VZW's tempered one is pretty good. It's the one I have on right now and I forget it's there, just in case you need another one later.

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
ZAGG Promo code valid July 28, 2014 through August 3, 201 4- "SAVE20" for 20% off

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
How does it do for smudges

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk
Well, anything glass will smudge. It's like not having a screen protector on. If you're looking for no smudge, then you're probably not wanting a tempered glass protector.

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sticking with tempered glass, personally. I got the one from Verizon, love it. Only thing is getting used to it at first, seems like I have to press a little harder on the screen sometimes.

Caesars

Reaction score
I'm using the icarez (sp), can't even tell it's on. I'm tempted to get the Verizon one everyone seems to like.... But this one is on so perfectly... I never want to take it off lol

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
Sticking with tempered glass, personally. I got the one from Verizon, love it. Only thing is getting used to it at first, seems like I have to press a little harder on the screen sometimes.
Ditto. I do find my self having to repress an area once, twice, sometimes even three times to get it to work. It's actually getting worse from when I first put it on. Not bad enough to take it off... yet.