1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Purchased apps not showing in market?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by oddllama, Dec 15, 2011.

1. oddllama

oddllama New Member

Don't know if this is just me but a search turned up nothing. Like many people, I bought nearly everything from the 10 cent sales on the market. Well, I just noticed that a lot of the apps I purchased are not showing up in the market. Two examples off the top of my head are sims 3 and sim city. I'm sure there are others but My shopping spree is a blur. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just a compatibility issue?

Edit for clarity: I bought the apps on my DX and bought the nexus today. I'm sure I'm not seeing about 15 apps in My Apps.
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  2. bill d.

bill d. New Member

From what I can tell, it might be because the apps aren't compatible with ICS yet? I'm missing apps too, and I can't find them in the market via my phone, but I can still see them on the web.
  3. djras1

djras1 New Member

Make sure you have Unknown Sources checked in the Security Settings. I had same thing til I set that.
Search tags for this page

android market not showing purchased apps

android purchased apps not showing up

bought apps android not showing up
previously purchased apps not showing android

purchased app not showing up android

purchased apps not showing in android market
purchased apps not showing up in android market
purchased droid app not showing up
simcity galaxy nexus