purchasd music on Droid sync to iTunes?

riotgirl626

Reaction score
I currently use a Droid as well as an iPhone (through AT&T) and I know how to transfer iTunes to my droid but is it possible to transfer the music I purchased through Amazon (on my Droid) back onto iTunes? I would like to keep my music library identical on both devices.
Thank you.

OP
riotgirl626

riotgirl626

Reaction score
Thanks Joggy. I took a look at iSyncr. I see how it transfers iTunes music onto my Droid but it says no where that your purchased music via Droid will be able to be put back on iTunes.

joggy

Reaction score
With the iSyncr for PC/MAC apps there are options that can be configured during the process of running the app for reverse syncing. Although it doesn't dump everything right back into iTunes, you could actually have it dump the music right into iTunes watched folder (see link: iTunes Finally Adds Watched Folder to Automatically Add New Music) I suppose...I haven't tried that myself as I prefer manually managing my iTunes Library once iSyncr reverse syncs my Amazon purchases.

Additionally, If you add the iSyncr WiFi Add-on on top of this, you can configure it to do the same plus photos & video wirelessly (which is what I do).

Hth.