1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Problems with Wifi and 4G Signal Switching

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by emmittobie, Dec 17, 2011.

1. emmittobie

emmittobie New Member

I use wifi at home and at my office. It saves battery life and speeds are more consistent for me. This is how I was using my Droid X. I bought the Galaxy Nexus and have been trying to use the same method. I have noticed that once I am out of range of the wifi signal the phone will have problems connecting back to Verizon's network. Anyone else notice any similar problems? Any helpful hints or suggestions? Thanks in advance.
  2. YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth Theme Developer Theme Developer

I am having the same issue with 3G to 4G handoffs (and vice versa) ... I called *611 and supposedly it's an issue they're aware of and working on.

I will be going to the store to swap my Nexus out for another as I have had a few reboots and getting weird noise/interference while on a call using my bluetooth earpiece ... hopefully a new device will solve both problems.
  3. emmittobie

emmittobie New Member

Thanks for the reply. It sounds like you have been having other issues so I hope a new one fixes your other problems. I guess we'll see if there is an update. Happy holidays.
  4. mtpeke

mtpeke New Member

My wifi doesn't work at all :(:angry:
Search tags for this page

4g interference wifi

android not switching to wifi from 4g

galaxy s4 constantly switches between wifi and 4g
how to switch between wifi and 4g on nexus
phone keeps switching from wi-fi to 4g
samsung 4g switch wi-fi
samsung galaxy wifi interfering with 4g
samsung wifi is not working how to switch to 4g